QA Automation Engineer
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will play an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d love to meet you.
You will join our London office and work in a highly dynamic group, reporting directly to the Head of Platform.
Who you will need to interact with on a day-to-day basis.
- Head of Platform
- Chief Technology Officer.
- Scrum Master
- Product Manager
- Monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Designing and implementing tests.
- Debugging and defining corrective actions.
- Review system requirements.
- Track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts).
Fractal is fundamentally changing small businesses banking. We’re reinventing SME financial services one API at a time.
As a fintech pioneer, we’re here to make a positive impact on the world with technology, and strengthen the backbone of the economy by increasing liquidity in the SME financing market.
Our passionate and friendly team aims to empower financial innovators to better serve their small businesses through our suite of APIs.
We are looking for candidates with some of the following skills and experience.
- Agile / SCRUM
- CI/CD (Jenkins, GitLab or other)
- Automated Testing framework such as Selenium
- API testing
- Cross browser testing
- Unit Testing (Jest, JUnit, Mockito etc)
- 25 days / year holiday
- Package includes employee share options
- Usual working hours (9.00 - 18.00)
- Core hours are (11:00-15:00)
- Board game evenings
- You will be working in a cross-functional team in a trusting and safe environment of Low Pressure / High Performance where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving.