QA Automation Engineer
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
As a QA Automation engineer your responsibilities include:
- Monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Designing and implementing tests.
- Debugging and defining corrective actions.
- Review system requirements.
- Track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts).
You will play an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d love to meet you!
We are looking for candidates with at least some of the following skills and experience.
- Agile / SCRUM
- CI/CD (Jenkins, GitLab or other)
- Automated Testing framework such as Selenium
- API testing
- Cross browser testing
- Unit Testing (Jest, JUnit, Mockito etc)
- 25 days / year holiday
- Package includes employee share options
- Usual working hours (9.00 - 18.00)
- Core hours are (11:00-15:00)
- Fractal Labs is a Low-Pressure / High-Performance company that values teamwork, trust, openness, initiative and innovation. We believe in a good work-life balance so that "Family comes first".