Lead Full-stack Developer
We are looking for a lead full-stack developer to inspire an aspirational, skilled and high-performing team building new products for our award-winning market leading platform. You will be responsible for mentoring and coaching junior developers, leading by example by developing well tested production quality code.
Fractal is fundamentally changing small businesses banking. We’re reinventing SME financial services one API at a time. As a fintech pioneer, we’re here to make a positive impact on the world with technology, and strengthen the backbone of the economy by increasing liquidity in the SME financing market. Our passionate and friendly team aims to empower financial innovators to better serve their small businesses through our suite of APIs.
- ReactJS, Redux, ES6
- Java and/or Python
- Integrating with OAuth APIs
- SCRUM / Agile Development Processes
Experience with some of the following is useful, but not essential
- Clean Code
- Serverless programming
- NOSQL (Cassandra, DynamoDB)
- AWS (Lambda, Cognito)
- Open Banking API
- Integrations with APIs such as Xero, Salesforce, PayPal, Amazon, DueDil
At Fractal, we celebrate diversity. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]
For further information on our commitment to diversity, please check out our blog at askfractal.com
- 25 days / year annual leave
- Employee share options
- Usual working hours (9.00 - 18.00)
- Core working hours (11:00 - 15:00)
- Board game evenings
- We believe in a good work-life balance so that "Family comes first".
- You will be working in a cross-functional team in a trusting and safe environment of Low Pressure / High Performance where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving.
About the Fractal team
- Ethnicities: 16
- Meditation minutes: 5,235
- Languages spoken: 15
- Unique cocktails made: 104
- Kilometres cycled: 109,554
- Unique rubik cube puzzles solved: 10
- Breakfasts together: 38
- Parents in the team: 5
- Board games played: 10