Technical Account Manager
We are looking for a talented Technical Account Manager who has a deep understanding of the SME banking space. As a technical analyst, your role will be to interact with clients, understand their requirements and provide guidance to the engineering teams. Using a deep understanding of the Fractal API’s the Technical Account Manager will accelerate Banks implementation of key user journeys.
This is a key role at Fractal that combines the technical engineering expertise required to implement the product API while also being able to communicate with and manage customer stakeholders.
Fractal is fundamentally changing small businesses banking. We’re reinventing SME financial services one API at a time. As a fintech pioneer, we’re here to make a positive impact on the world with technology, and strengthen the backbone of the economy by increasing liquidity in the SME financing market. Our passionate and friendly team aims to empower financial innovators to better serve their small businesses through our suite of APIs.
You will be the heart and soul of the company, representing us to customers and the customers to us.
- Work with Clients to implement Fractal’s API’s
- Coach client Design and UX teams about key Fractal Journeys and how to implement them
- Create best in class collateral to aid implementations (Developer Portal, SDK, Components)
- Work with account managers to upsell new technology and products
- Take client feedback and use it to direct the product team
- Bring client requirements into the Roadmap
- Champion client specific features ensuring they are delivered efficiently
Who you will need to interact with on a day-to-day basis
- Sales team (to join technical workshops and meet client engineering teams)
- Chief Technology Officer (to respond to RFPs)
- Chief Operating Officer (to manage the delivery of current projects)
About the Fractal team
- Ethnicities: 16
- Meditation minutes: 5,235
- Languages spoken: 15
- Unique cocktails made: 104
- Kilometres cycled: 109,554
- Unique rubik cube puzzles solved: 10
- Breakfasts together: 38
- Parents in the team: 5
- Board games played: 10
- Requirements analysis: validate client requirements against existing Fractal capabilities; transform requirements into detailed specifications for implementation by engineering teams; gather and incorporate feedback on specification from client and engineering teams.
- Impart knowledge of Fractal products to client teams both from a functional banking-oriented perspective and a technical systems-oriented perspective; serve as a primary technical point of contact for our clients.
- Solution architecture: provide technical advice and design work on integration engineering with partners and other third-party systems; provide technical input and scoping on deliverables design, considering high-level architecture through to code implementation; provide clients with advice on the wider bank architecture that Fractal will be deployed within.
- Delivery: ensuring that teams are aligned and that client specific requirements are correctly tracked, logged and delivered by the sprint teams
- Must be creative, self-directed, confident and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication
- Must be very analytical and data driven
- Ability to learn how Fractal’s technology works, understanding the system and component interactions that enable product functionality.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to explain technical concepts to a wide range of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to exercise good judgement in commercial situations, think on your feet and propose solutions to complex technology problems.
- Prior experience writing code. Proven experience working with and using API’s.
- Ability to operate independently. While there will be support from the engineering teams, you will be required to handle client situations on your own and handle multiple aspects of the engagement.
- Experience gathering and analysing customer requirements, creating specifications and working with engineering functions to implement solutions.
At Fractal, we celebrate diversity. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]
For further information on our commitment to diversity, please check out our blog at askfractal.com
- 25 days / year holiday
- Employee share options
- Usual working hours (9.00 - 18.00)
- Core working hours are (11:00 - 15:00)
- Board game evenings
- We believe in a good work-life balance so that "Family comes first"
- You will be working in a cross-functional team in a trusting and safe environment of Low Pressure / High Performance where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving.