We are looking for a switched-on DevOps Engineer who have the skills to engineer the platform for scalability, robustness, high-availability and mature cyber security.
You will be working on a platform built on Blockchain, AI, Machine Learning and NLP technologies.
You will join our London office and work in a highly dynamic group, reporting directly to the Chief Technology Officer.
Who you will need to interact with on a day-to-day basis
- Chief Technology Officer
- Technology team
The technologies you will be working with include:
- AWS ECS Fargate and Kubernetes
- AWS Sagemaker
- Blockchain (Ethereum, R3/Corda)
Fractal is fundamentally changing small businesses banking. We’re reinventing SME financial services one API at a time.
As a fintech pioneer, we’re here to make a positive impact on the world with technology, and strengthen the backbone of the economy by increasing liquidity in the SME financing market.
Our passionate and friendly team aims to empower financial innovators to better serve their small businesses through our suite of APIs.
- Good knowledge of AWS
- Experience with configuration in code, preferably Ansible or Terraform
- Operations experience
- Security testing
- CI/CD pipelines
- Test Automation
- Previous experience of SOC-2 and ISO-27000 standards and certification is not necessary but would be an advantage as would relevant AWS certification.
At Fractal, the team are;
- properly valued
- recognised as a central part to the business
- encouraged to innovate at all levels
All employees benefit from:
- 25 days / year annual leave
- Package includes employee share options
- Usual working hours (9.00 - 18.00)
- Core Hours are (11:00 - 15:00)
- Board game evenings
- You will be working in a cross-functional team in a trusting and safe environment of Low Pressure / High Performance where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving.
About the Fractal team
- Ethnicities: 16
- Meditation minutes: 5,235
- Languages spoken: 15
- Unique cocktails made: 104
- Kilometres cycled: 109,554
- Unique rubik cube puzzles solved: 10
- Breakfasts together: 38
- Parents in the team: 5
- Board games played: 10