Senior Front-end Developer
You are the sort person who values the user experience and the process over any specific technology or framework, understands the importance of code quality and testable deliverables and likes to mentor junior developers. You will be expert in ReactJS single page app development, comfortable working in an Agile SCRUM team and may feel capable of providing line management to a small team and are looking to move into a leadership role or already have leadership experience.
You will continue the established culture of a trusting and safe environment of "Low Pressure / High Performance" where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
Experienced in the following technologies
- Principles of software engineering and coding such as SOLID
- Docker essential (Kubernetes a bonus)
- Agile / SCRUM methodologies
- QA processes (Test automation in particular)
- CI/CD code deployment pipelines
Nice to have
- Django and Django Rest Framework
- Agile and SCRUM. Ideally experience with User Story Mapping.
- Technical leadership experience
- 25 days / year holiday
- Employee share options
- Usual working hours (9.00 - 18.00)
- Core working hours are (11:00 - 15:00)
- Board game evenings
- We believe in a good work-life balance so that "Family comes first".