We are looking for a high-potential behavioural scientist to join our aspirational, skilled and high-performing team.
SME owners are extremely passionate but are not necessarily financial experts. Most SMEs fail because they do not receive advice or funding at the right time. Using behavioural nudges and interventions, the performance of the SMEs can be improved significantly.
To serve our clients to the best of our abilities, we need to research and fully understand their decision-making process. You will assist and play a significant role in all phases of the development deployment, monitoring, and evaluation of marketing products and tools on consumer decision-making.
You will have a great deal of autonomy, conducting consumer research, designing marketing experiments and developing modelling methodology on user behaviours and how consumers make decisions.
You will join our London office and work in a highly dynamic group, reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer.
Who you will need to interact with on a day-to-day basis
- Chief Product Officer
- Chief Operations Officer
- Product Manager
- Communications Manager
- Work closely with the Chief Product Officer to support consumer behaviour analysis, experiment design, marketing program evaluation and consumer insights development.
- Develop behaviour economic framework and psychological models (e.g. response theory, cognitive models) to identify the key factors that influence consumers behaviours.
- Maintain and continuously explore and implement ways to enhance developed models.
Fractal is fundamentally changing small businesses banking. We’re reinventing SME financial services one API at a time.
As a fintech pioneer, we’re here to make a positive impact on the world with technology, and strengthen the backbone of the economy by increasing liquidity in the SME financing market.
Our passionate and friendly team aims to empower financial innovators to better serve their small businesses through our suite of APIs.
- Advanced degree (PhD preferred) in Psychology, Behavioural Science.
- Decision making with emphasis in econometrics or statistics preferred.
- Strong knowledge of behaviour science, econometric, and experiment design.
- Familiarity of various survey methods and the ability to experiment different design techniques.
- 25 days / year holiday
- Employee share options
- Usual working hours (9.00 - 18.00)
- Core working hours are (11:00 - 15:00)
- Board game evenings
- You will be working in a cross-functional team in a trusting and safe environment of Low Pressure / High Performance where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving.
About the Fractal team
- Ethnicities: 16
- Meditation minutes: 5,235
- Languages spoken: 15
- Unique cocktails made: 104
- Kilometres cycled: 109,554
- Unique rubik cube puzzles solved: 10
- Breakfasts together: 38
- Parents in the team: 5
- Board games played: 1