We are looking for a high-potential behavioural scientist to join our aspirational, skilled and high-performing team.
SME owners are extremely passionate but are not necessarily financial experts. Most SMEs fail because they do not receive advice or funding at the right time. Using behavioural nudges and interventions, the performance of the SMEs can be improved significantly.
To serve our clients to the best of our abilities, we need to research and fully understand their decision-making process. You will assist and play a significant role in all phases of the development deployment, monitoring, and evaluation of marketing products and tools on consumer decision-making.
You will have a great deal of autonomy, conducting consumer research, designing marketing experiments and developing modelling methodology on user behaviours and how consumers make decisions.
- Work closely with the Chief Product Officer to support consumer behaviour analysis, experiment design, marketing program evaluation and consumer insights development.
- Develop behaviour economic framework and psychological models (e.g. response theory, cognitive models) to identify the key factors that influence consumers behaviours.
- Maintain and continuously explore and implement ways to enhance developed models.
- Advanced degree (PhD preferred) in Psychology, Behavioural Science.
- Decision making with emphasis in econometrics or statistics preferred.
- Strong knowledge of behaviour science, econometric, and experiment design.
- Familiarity of various survey methods and an the ability to experiment different design techniques.
- 25 days / year holiday
- Employee share options
- Usual working hours (9.00 - 18.00)
- Core working hours are (11:00 - 15:00)
- Board game evenings