Machine Learning Java Engineer
As a "full-stack developer of data science" you will engineer the models that the Data Scientists invent turning their "happy path" into reliable, economic, scalable production systems that surface actionable insights, forecasts and engaging conversations to the users. Your software engineering, machine learning and DevOps skills will be crucial to the development of the new generation of AI and data driven products.
The Machine Learning Engineer will:
- Assert that all production tasks are working properly in terms of actual execution and scheduling
- Push machine learning libraries to their limits, often adding new functionalities
- Ensure that data science code is maintainable, scalable and debuggable
- Automate and abstract away different repeatable routines that are present in most machine learning tasks
- Bring the best software development practices to the data science team and help them speed up their work
- Work on operational architecture with devops team
- Select ML technologies for production performance
You will be working in a cross-functional scrum team in a trusting and safe environment of Low Pressure / High Performance where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Machine Learning
- Agile / SCRUM
Experience with some of the following is useful, but not essential.
- Neural Networks, NLP / NLG
- Gradle, IntelliJ
- AWS Sagemaker, ECS, Fargate
- 25 days / year holiday
- Employee share options
- Usual working hours (9.00 - 18.00)
- Core working hours are (11:00 - 15:00)
- Board game evenings
- We believe in a good work-life balance so that "Family comes first".