Fractal Labs takes great pride in its technology and we are building world-class enterprise solutions. You will be working in a cross-functional scrum team, and you will work very closely with the DevOps team. You are encouraged to learn about AWS architecture, to fire up instances and configure services in the development environment.
You will join our London office and work in a highly dynamic group, reporting directly to the Chief Technology Officer.
Who you will need to interact with on a day-to-day basis
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Product Officer
- Head of Platform
- Product Manager
- UX Designers
- Head of Data Science
- Technology Team
- QA Team
Fractal is fundamentally changing small businesses banking. We’re reinventing SME financial services one API at a time.
As a fintech pioneer, we’re here to make a positive impact on the world with technology, and strengthen the backbone of the economy by increasing liquidity in the SME financing market.
Our passionate and friendly team aims to empower financial innovators to better serve their small businesses through our suite of APIs.
- Experience with Java 8 or later
- Agile / SCRUM
Experience with some of the following is useful, but not essential.
- RESTful APIs (integrating with and developing our own)
- Middleware, especially Apache Thrift
- NOSQL databases especially Apache Cassandra
- Relational databases especially MySQL
- AWS Architecture and DevOps
- 25 days / year holiday
- Employee share options
- Usual working hours (9.00 - 18.00)
- Core working hours are (11:00 - 15:00)
- Board game evenings
- We believe in a good work-life balance so that "Family comes first".
- You will be working in a cross-functional team in a trusting and safe environment of Low Pressure / High Performance where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving.
About the Fractal team
- Ethnicities: 16
- Meditation minutes: 5,235
- Languages spoken: 15
- Unique cocktails made: 104
- Kilometres cycled: 109,554
- Unique rubik cube puzzles solved: 10
- Breakfasts together: 38
- Parents in the team: 5
- Board games played: 10