We are looking for a diligent full-stack developer to build out and enhance our new interface join alongside our aspirational, skilled and high-performing team.
Our long-term mission at Fractal is to connect small-to-medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to capital markets through blockchain.
To achieve this, we develop next-generation technologies designed to change the way the world interacts with business data using AI (ML, NLP / NLG).
You will join our London office and work in a highly dynamic group, reporting directly to the Chief Technology Officer.
Who you will need to interact with on a day-to-day basis
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Product Officer
- Head of Platform
- Product Manager
- UX Designers
- Head of Data Science
- Technology Team
- QA Team
Fractal is fundamentally changing small businesses banking. We’re reinventing SME financial services one API at a time.
As a fintech pioneer, we’re here to make a positive impact on the world with technology, and strengthen the backbone of the economy by increasing liquidity in the SME financing market.
Our passionate and friendly team aims to empower financial innovators to better serve their small businesses through our suite of APIs.
- ReactJS, Redux, ES6
- Java (7+)
- RESTful web API
Experience with some of the following is useful, but not essential
- Open Banking API
- SCRUM / Agile
- 25 days / year annual leave
- Employee share options
- Usual working hours (9.00 - 18.00)
- Core working hours (11:00 - 15:00)
- Board game evenings
- We believe in a good work-life balance so that "Family comes first".
- You will be working in a cross-functional team in a trusting and safe environment of Low Pressure / High Performance where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving.
About the Fractal team
- Ethnicities: 16
- Meditation minutes: 5,235
- Languages spoken: 15
- Unique cocktails made: 104
- Kilometres cycled: 109,554
- Unique rubik cube puzzles solved: 10
- Breakfasts together: 38
- Parents in the team: 5
- Board games played: 10