Sales Strategy and Operations
Sales Strategy and Operations is vital to our business growth, sustainability and long-term profitability. This role includes responsibilities for Sales Strategy activities (eg. competitive analysis, customer discovery, prioritisation etc.) and Sales Operations activities (eg. customer lifecycle, retention, product requirements, etc.) and outcomes (eg. renewals, upsells, etc.).
You will join our London office and work in a highly dynamic group, reporting directly to the Chief Operations Officer.
Who you will need to interact with on a day-to-day basis.
- Chief Operations Officer.
- Chief Product Officer
Create and iterate on competitive analysis
- Define and prioritise competitive characteristics and features
- Identify potential competitive threats
- Define Customer Discovery and Prioritisation
- Map customer landscape
Define customer discovery and prioritisation
- Establish process for customer prioritisation
- Identify high-priority potential customers
Define and optimise customer lifecycle
- Map customer journey
- Develop listening points in journey (eg. usage, satisfaction, etc.)
- Standardise interventions for each point in journey
- Define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Learn from best practices in industry
Drive sales operations outcomes
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
Measure effectiveness of sales operations
- Define operational metrics for team
- Establish system for tracking metrics
- Create cadence for review within team
- Expose subset of metrics to executive team, company and board
Enhance effectiveness and efficiency through technology
- Support systems
- Customer marketing software
- Reference and advocacy solutions
- Sales Operations Management platform
Inspire sales operations across company
- Create company-wide culture of Sales Operations
- Align with Marketing around marketing to existing clients
- Align with Product around driving product roadmap
- Align with Sales around cross-sell and up-sell and focus on selling with a retention focus
- Align with Finance around measurement and forecasting
- Align with Executive Team around key metrics and objectives
- Drive company-wide definition of ideal customer
- Create company-wide customer feedback loop
Fractal is fundamentally changing small businesses banking. We’re reinventing SME financial services one API at a time.
As a fintech pioneer, we’re here to make a positive impact on the world with technology, and strengthen the backbone of the economy by increasing liquidity in the SME financing market.
Our passionate and friendly team aims to empower financial innovators to better serve their small businesses through our suite of APIs.
- 5+ years experience in leading customer and partner facing organizations
- Ideally combined technical and customer facing background and experience
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers and partners
- Passion for revenue and growth
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Data Analysis with sql, python, pandas, numpy, matplotlib
- MSc in a management or technology related field or equivalent practical experience.
Experience with some of the following is useful, but not essential
- Proven track record of working with large institutional clients, preferably financial institutions.
- Skilled at analysing data, identifying patterns and defining processes to increase efficiency.
- Experience working on high-value technology related projects.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- 25 days / year holiday
- Employee share options
- Usual working hours (9.00 - 18.00)
- Core working hours are (11:00 - 15:00)
- Board game evenings
- We believe in a good work-life balance so that "Family comes first".
- You will be working in a cross-functional team in a trusting and safe environment of Low Pressure / High Performance where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving.
About the Fractal team
- Ethnicities: 16
- Meditation minutes: 5,235
- Languages spoken: 15
- Unique cocktails made: 104
- Kilometres cycled: 109,554
- Unique rubik cube puzzles solved: 10
- Breakfasts together: 38
- Parents in the team: 5
- Board games played: 10