Graduate Trainee Software Engineer
Do you want to be the CTO co-founder of your own startup one day or maybe the VP Engineering at a post Series A startup in a few years time? If so then you can learn from those who have been there, done that and got the share options. The Fractal Labs Graduate Trainee programme will give you the all-round experience and skill set you will need to fast-track you into an executive leadership role covering:
- FrontEnd skills in ReactJS and Mobile
- Backend coding in Python and Java, SQL, Cassandra, RESTful APIs
- DevOps on AWS with Terraform and Ansible, Docker, ECS and Kubernetes
- Machine Learning, NLP, NLG
- Blockchain smart contracts
- Agile Scrum Master and Product Owner
One day an engineering team will look to you for day-to-day guidance and resolution of engineering issues so you need to learn how to be an expert engineer and here you can lean how to make everyone in the engineering organisation successful, fix the issues that are getting in the way of success, foster innovation and empower the engineering team to think big.
You will experience our culture of a trusting and safe environment of "Low Pressure / High Performance" where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
- 25 days / year holiday
- Employee share options
- Usual working hours (9.00 - 18.00)
- Core working hours are (11:00 - 15:00)
- Board game evenings
- We believe in a good work-life balance so that "Family comes first".